Earigant SP Otic Solution Study Evaluation Report
To proceed with the Earigant SP clinical evaluation please follow this protocol
1) Establish a diagnosis of otitis by any of these criteria: Clinical signs, Cyolology or Culture
2) If possible photograph the ear/s Pre treatment with a digital camera.
3) Clean the ear using Earigant to wet the ear canal, massage ear and leave 30 seconds then clean out with swab.
If the ear is very irritated a steroid cream can be used after cleaning. Wait approx 5 min before doing Step 4.
4) After cleaning add a few drops of Earigant to the canal and allow to dry in the ear.
5) Continue treatments up to two times daily until healing has occurred. (5-10 days).
The product can be dispensed to the client for use at home.
6) A Post treatment photograph can be taken.
7 Complete the information requested in the Evaluation Form below and click SUBMIT or mail.
8) Please email any Photographs or inquires to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Robert Wilkins ,Veterinary Clinical Pathologist
9 Redwood Path, Glen Cove N.Y. 11542